Thread: Victoria Secret
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Thumbs up Victoria Secret

VICTORIA SECRET

This sweet little joint is located somewhere off Rama IX, hidden in a small road leading to a dead end. It does not exhibit the same grand aura of Poseidon stand by itself breathtaking feel at the first sight but rather light a cozy man tugged away in a corner, keeping some undiscovered secrets waiting to be unearth. The building is low from front with two tinted glass doors right in the middle, with no one insight to greet or welcome you. Hung around are posters that give a hint of what to expect inside. What I personally like is the one of the Davies Group, with the gorgeous ladies posing and the telephone number of the various afflicted joints.

Go in the glass door and turn right then down a few steps will greet you with a view to behold. Depending on the crowd it seems there is non-stop supply of ladies to choose from. It was 7pm and the variety and quantity is just nice. Too much makes one hesitant, too little makes you half hearted. Took our time and slowly looking at the ladies, dragging away at the ciggies and mind you, we are really spoilt for choices. Unlike Poseidon, the last time I was there, I had barely warmed my seat where half the gals were called out for a Jap tour group leaving you high and dry and a sour aftertaste. Pick the gals we are interested in with some advise from the Papasan and proceeded to a big room, big enough for dining table for six, a Jacuzzi pool and 3 individual bedrooms. Well after all, there are six of us and nine gals I think.

Depending on the gals you choose, you will get the fun you deserve, well we got ours the fun, chatty type, though not all are the same but have four out of nine is good enough to stir up the atmosphere. We were usher to the room like lambs to the slaughter, in the separate bed rooms, we were offer to change into bathrobes, seeing the gals dropping the bikinis is already well worth half the money

Shortly the dinner was served and the gals came serving us , taking food, pouring drinks, making sure we are well taken care and not neglected at all. All this while doing some small talk. It was fun and really enjoyable while being serve like a man for once.

To be continued......