Thread: Victoria Secret
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Victoria Secret has been around for years, it's the weakest of the Davis Group. Chuwit has sold all the Davis Group centres: Love Boat-Honolulu (near RCA), Copacabana/Barbara (Ratchada Soi 17) and Victoria Secret except the grand old day: Emmaunelle/High Class at Ratchada and his hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26 (cant rememer liao).

How to get stunners from Victoria Secrets - study the girls (KTV or sex massage), book her and make friends with her, she will have a lot of contacts of other girls...other girls who usually work the Param 9 and Srinakarin area or even the Bangkapi area. She will also know the girls working along Ratchada road.

Ask her to introduce friends from the local thai apartment..also owned by Chuwit in HwayKwang area - Sea of Love.....LOL.
Camp Davis at Sukhumvit?
Victoria Secret very very ulu till the taxi drivers also don't know where is Soi Soon Wijai. Have to direct them too.
And the girls quality not as comparable as those in Ratchada, but this place is very very secret thats why probably called Victoria's Secret.

kekeke
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...