Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
yomun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
some people may not like this post - I used to call the mama-sans (they know me) and get the girls out to meet me and my friends, I can book the KTV girls by phone, dont have to go down personally to settle immediately. tomorrow then go to Em to settle the bill.

the same goes for mama-sans all over the place. The earlier samsters and I used to do network stuff with the mama-sans and the top girls in all over Bangkok, we have contacts in literally every gentlemen's club in Bangkok.

now just say hi and hello, buy a few drinks, talk cock and then go disco and hunt and play. boring to play KTV la.

there instances where people say so much about this girl, that girl, actually the girl turns out to be my old friend and the girl and I will have a good laugh because hearing the girl's FR really makes reading sammyboy forum amusing.
Hi bro delifrance,

Long time no see. Don't know if you still remember having coffee together with a small fry like me some months back. LOL.

Today some older samsters rang up and inform me a FR on me has being posted in Sammyboy forum. I asked them sure or not? Wahsey I damn excited and happy. Finally someone posting a FR on me. I faster dashed out of Pattaya Hardrock Cafe and log in immediately. After reading. Aiyah don't have leh. My name was not mentioned. False alarm arh. Must scold those older samsters upside down for saying anyhow. Nowadays talk shit about people by speculating so and so is in trend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
....now you understand why some people dont like my posts....? truth hurts la....

hehehe. that's why the older samsters like SiamCutey understands, he's been through enough shit in LOS also. hehehehe.

*laugh*
I don't think people will be hurt by your truthful posts as no exact names are mentioned. As usual you will say 'some people' and not mention names. But I'm different from your style lah. If I would to post anything in public. I post out the name in BLOCK LETTERS. Not 'some people' here or there. *grins*

Yah man siamcutey being through alot of shit in LOS especially from me. Got one time I talk shit about him and act like a hypocrite. I told the girl that siamcutey is not cute in Thailand at all. Hehehehehe.

I'm sure your old friend's FR on 'some people' is very amusing. Hope to lim kopi with you and your old friend again very soon. Maybe can relay the FR about 'some people' face to face. Kekekekeke.

*laugh*