Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Bro, don't know whose information is accurate leh....

Nelly told me personally that her ex-boyfriend (42yrs old) came back to her and they are getting married. He doesn't like her to work in this line. She said after married will work as a kindergarten teacher which is her old job. Did you see her working in the spa at NB ? She said she use to earn good money at gp wor....

Gigi told me she is still unattached and she quitted before once to look after her family member, later join goldpt again. However, this time she is gone for good and never return leow....

As for lavender, probably you're rite. She looked very modern and looked more like local JB malay girl. She is every man's dream girl, not surprising that she get married early. whoever see her sure kena obsessed by her sweet look and charisma...

Lavender work in amansari spa before? Is it mean she massage also got provide special service ? The room in the spa come with an ensuite toilet wor ? It seem too good to be true leh...
Hehe....don't ever believe what they say 100%(especially nelly)...I'm very sure she is not getting married...she is the type byk cerita dusta punya... But I don't care as long as I have got what I wanted.... Hehe
Yup lavender only lasted 1 day in amansari ... She wasnt aware over there most of the girls provide full package... All her customers that day just wanted to kongkek her... Hahaha
Gigi is the rare one... Honest type..she is back in Kelantan looking after her umi...