View Single Post
Old 23-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: steroids and sexual performance

TS, just go NATURAL. Why take such CRAP? You are not trying to be Mr Olympiad Fucking Machine or Mr Olympiad. STEROID KILLS..... Go website and search, there are many NATURAL athletes with rock hard ripped symmetrical well defined bodies. And MOST impt, these physiques will last with their age.

Steroid is deadly shortcut to the above with tonnes of side effects inhibiting in it. Most likely you would not LIVE to enjoy your glory. Or you would have to spend lots of $$$$$$$ to maintain your glory! Go website search and there are tonnes of fatal examples of athletes who died YOUNG due to STEROID.

AS for how to fuck better, there are already many posts in SBF with TRUELIFE and PROVEN (I have read and tried several) tricks, tips, heatlhcare.

As for to look muscular and healthy, EXERCISE, PROPER REST AND RECOVERY, CORRECT DIET, GOOD MENTAL HEALTH.

NO STEROID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!