Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
topfuel,

Superstar is a higher end KTV. Want action got to pay a lot.

I wouldn't say the girls are expecting a lot. That's because there are many big spenders who go there; they can easily meet their expectations.

PS
I am also like you. It's too expensive for me. You are one up on me, you been to Superstar. I haven't have the opportunity to step inside yet.
hi dathinman, so in sg which ktv niteclub is superstar equivilent to? I thought it was some average ktv till the moment i stepped in the room and saw the large projector screen and the size of the room, can play catching man! u could also see many girls sitting in the centre area which was very dark...wouldnt really pass by them if ur lead to ur respective rooms by the waiters etc
maybe they knew i was frm sg thats why they expected more i guess basket, shldnt have told her was frm sg...well dathinman, i can frankly say its nt worth spending 2k just to step in unless u really want the experience...another thing that bothered me was the amount of waiters standing by sia...always there were 2 waiters standing at the door and 1 would be in the middle of the room to keep refilling our cups or clear table etc...very distracting..last but not least i feel that the chinese ladies in red dress at the lobby that will acompany u up the lift looks damn good too