Old 23-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chentz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: mp in permas

Went scouting again, this time at Permas Jaya. This time round, there are more MPs than last time than reported. I saw about 6 Mps and a hotel with a spa. Hotel doesn't look like GBW, but more like Paris. Indication of the spa is there though. But I didn't go there. These MPs and spa are around Jalan Permas 10 area.

Went to Apple Green MP instead. There were 3 Vietnamese Ladies and 1 Thai lady at that point. So this is the first time, I am able to choose from a glass tank. But made the wrong choice... poor lighting... should have gone nearer.

G? (Gigi)
========
Place: Apple Green MP @ Permas Jaya
Damage: RM180/45min/1 (shower, massage, painting, HJ, BBBJ, FJ, shower)
Looks: 3/10 (30++, terrible. )
Service: 2/10 (Only paint just below my nipple, and the nipples. she also scared her face with makeup will get wet. Have to get her to go under for HJ/BBBJ, no initiative.)
AR: Nope
Attitude: 5/10 (Not too talkative, just nice.)
Body: 5/10 (A-cup, no butt, and ugly teeth)
HJ: 3/10 (I think she nearly wanted to finish me with a HJ instead of FJ)
BBBJ: 1/10 (She used her teeth to perform. It felt so painful that I asked her to stop.)
FJ: 4/10 (Started in cowgirl, then in missionary and finished in doggy. Nothing much. Only good thing is that her pussy is tight.)
CIM: No
Fingering: No
Massage: 3/10 (So so.)
Overall: 3/10
RTF: Not her. will probably try other girls. Climbed the stairs all the way to the rooftop to the room, and the room doesn't look as good as GBW, but close observation of the fish tank shows better looking ladies. Hopefully will hit jackpot next time. Besides, got other MPs in the area to try.