View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Ting Ting the sms message came in.

I read the sms … “Call me when you are free”

Is my boss ! How can I not call him back …Glance at the time is only 8am

Me: “hello Boss, Good Morning”

Boss “Siao erh, what time you report later ?

Me: 1pm at the hotel.

Boss: “good , later u park the car at the basement of the hotel at 12noon
can?” “I got your replacement car ready “

Me: “What replacement car ?”

Boss: “Your client requested for another car saying that the car needs to be clean up bcoz she vomited in it last night”

Me: “oh yes… what car are your giving me then?”

Boss: “Take the S 500 lah, she wants the car to be full tinted for the four side windows. She is pay $500 dollars more daily for the upgrade.”

Me: Yes boss.

Boss: Ok ok, you go back to sleep.

Drove my S300 into B1 of the hotel and saw a shiny dark blue S500 parked. I stop the engine and hop into the S500.

Me: Good morning ah huat , thanks for helping me out.

AH: No problem, You look like shit man! Late night arh ? And why you dress in jeans and polo T . Better don’t let Boss know.

ME: Yeah lah . My client say dress down for today…. Ok I go up to check with the concierge any message for from my client.

AH: OIC. Ok Ok . here is the key for the S500.