View Single Post
Old 19-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Is 1pm and there is no sign of Ms V

Ting ting the sms came in. Is Ms V . “Hi I hope you got a good rest, there is a delay in my conference meeting today. I will see you at 5pm instead we will be heading to MBS.

I read the msg over and over again. WE ??? Smiley face ? This is so not her.

Damn is only 1pm what should I do ? I don’t want to stay around this hotel. I walk towards the car and started up the S500. Whoah engine sound is also different ! Drove the car out of the hotel drive way . I drove straight into great world city. Craving for some chicken. I went to Kenny rogers to have my lunch.

Finished my lunch and is only 130pm. Still very early I decided to head to Cold Storage for my shopping. Pull out a push cart and went to grab some “branded” mineral water, more packet dry tissue, more wet tissue , a packet of ice, some mint sweets, a box mini Hagandas cup ice cream Head straight for the checkout counter. At the check out counter, I saw something that caught my attention. Without hesitation, I took two different boxes of “rain coat”

Cashier: 80.99 sir

Me: Nets, as I hand over the my ATM card to her

Load up the car and headed back straight home. Parked the car and place a one dollar coupon . Took out my LIMO “suitcase” from the trunk and head up to my flat. Passed by a HOT minah chick and she greeted me

S : Abang ! So early today ? Whoah you change car again !

Me: Hey Siti looking great today ! Going for a date ? No lah later got to work, just doing some shopping before I head out again. This is company car. You know I am just a driver what, still want to tease me.

S: You don’t look like one lah… all the drivers so uncle type. You look so different, you got style lah brether ! By the way can drop me off a not Abang ! This hour very hard to get taxi and is so hot!

Me: Don’t say that, next time I will get old, then you call me uncle and break my heart! I need an hour leh, you can wait ?

S: I will wait. Thank you Abang ! Can I come up and wait in your flat. I don’t want to go back home wait my son see me will cry again when I head out.

Me: ok.

Siti is a hot mama, 23 years of age and has a two year old son. He husband is in prison. And she has a wheel chair bound mother at home. Her dad is the home maker. And siti has to work to support the family. Life is tough for her. I know she works as a KTV hostess as I often see her at 3am plus when I park my car after my work.