Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

RTF 98 for Nth time on Friday...GBW is pretty quiet on friday evening but still hard to say nonetheless.

Shower first n had egg and drink at canteen b4 the indian/malay called me and my buddy to the room. Entered the room and waited for a while b4 the great 98 entered! Once she saw me she remembered me and ho say liao, dun even had to break the ice...

She walked over to the small make up table and placed her belongings...I then start to autoroam her as she was wearing a short and tight fitting whole pcs dress! I was so aroused as it was always my fantasy to autoroam a nice looking lady in tat kind of attire! I start by stroking her thighs and slowly make my way up to the treasure between her legs, then pulled her skirt up till I see her black g-string Guess she was shy and faster remove her whole dress,then I wasted no time to also unclip her black bra strap!

Her nice looking nipples were greeting me n i hugged her a while b4 she also start to undress me and proceed for the bath...she washed me clean n thorough throughout till my toes n I know I'm in for a good time!

I finish shower n she ask me to lie prone down at the bed to wait for her, i waited anxiously and she came to join me after her shower shortly after. I can't wait and started to french her like long lost lovers...great! Next she started her routine catbath which covers mainly from ears to nexk to armpit to tummy then thighs all the way to toes and vice versa. She gave me 2 rds of catbath which I remembered she used to only gave 1 rd...probably due tothe fact that I rtf! The AR was also pretty long and not to forgot her BBBJ which was slow and sensual...I can't hold myself and started 69! lol

When the deed started, I told her I wanted the cowgirl/sitting position n she came on top...I told her I wanted the carrying position and slowly move her to the edge of the bed while my dick still in her pussy! Next came the great action when I carried her up in mid-air while thrusting her and she hold my neck tight like a koala bear and cling both her legs ard my bottocks area. I slowly walked to the make up table and continued to thrust her there and slowly back to the bed and finished her up in missionary! The rest is history already...What I wanted to highlight is that the feeling was so great and so so GFE!

I dun really want to give grades since my FR is already so detailed (lomng-winded) and I also tried some others but not stated here...my following FR will indicate some rough guide on some others I've tried along the way...do Upz me if u like my FR!