Old 21-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Zippyroam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Met Jia on Friday afternoon, and it was challenging getting to her posh apartment in town, mostly due to her giving a wrong set of directions (turn left to lift instead of turn right). No matter, the misdirection served as an ice breaker when I finally met her, not that I could think of anything else when I saw her doe eyes and beautiful smile.

Jia is Singaporean-Chinese and Korean mixed, and is a very pretty lady on the right side of youth. Her skin is flawless and smooth, and she is tall (173cm!). Her legs are endless and when I lifted her skirt to see her taut ass spilling out, I was so mesmerised she laughed at my reaction. Needless to say, I spent a long time exploring her body with my hands and mouth. A lingering image in my mind is my cock in her mouth, as her beautiful doe eyes looked up at me…

I left satisfied and drunk on her feminity, accent and scent. Jia’s rates are pricey but she is young and model-material, so to each his own. Personally, Jia looked like someone I had a crush on, but a better-looking version, so I may have a slight bias.