Thread: Mini- Thermae
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Mini- Thermae

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo View Post
Omg yes it is love cafe! Is the place still around? Last time I was there I saw the famous short Thai comedian there as well....helping some uni girls with allowance...haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
have heard of this legendary cafe too. but never got to know the location
No point trying to find Love cafe. It is likely closed down already. Even before Covid struck, that place was dying.

During Covid, most ladies started working via online websites. Even when things are opening up, they are still comfortable working via online booking. Why stand and wait around when they can laze in their room while waiting for customers?

Those who still work at Thermae are usually those who prefer some privacy - not wanting their photos seen by friends or family in bangkok.

Mini-Thermae in Ramkhanhaeng...only heard of this place too. But there are so many available options and ways to find ladies now. In bangkok. Why bother to waste time looking for a place that may have closed?