View Single Post
Old 27-08-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/duoduo-massage/

Tried this Duo Duo (NOT the other "Shui Duo Duo")

location: central/ NE..got mrt like 1km away so I think drive better. Seems quiet/discreet. Got some roadside parking. Pretty clean and hygienic toilet / room ; no complaints there

Looks: 9/10. it is her in the pictures; no catfish.. maybe minus 5-10%.. she's probably late 20s.. not xmm but not old either

Body: 9/10 or 10/10? She has a really good body. Perfect for me.. she's not skinny but in shape and, and she has really nice-looking boobs. Website puts B but in reality it is a handful and nicely-shaped (I don't think people will complain it is small alr!). Must-see for yourself

Massage: 7/10 I think she can do some massage but I don't think people go to her for this

Hj: 9/10. Try yourself... her cat bath and moan very good

Gfe: 8/10. She is friendly and you can try chitchat with her she will entertain you. Her voice is a bit more deep also.. not man's voice la but not those teh xmm or sweet sweet voice. I'm not complaining about anything, just fyi for bros only

RTM: yes. If not for anything, just to see such a pretty girl with really good body, make me happy already

Btw she is FN throughout.. not shaven but I think got maintain. I think she got other service but I never try.. you can ask her.
Bro refer to prev posting and website.
She is a FL.