View Single Post
Old 18-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
godz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Seriously.... After reading all of his comments....... I came to a conclusion about Mr Don Juan...... Either he cannot satisfy his woman.... Or he's so fugly that he'll never in his life get a free fuck..... Or he just couldn't make his dick stand..... And his girl.... Let alone wife ran away.... Thus all these MORAL education about ppl flinging with married men/women.... Pardon me if I'm wrong........I don really give a damn....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
This forum doesn't teach you to purposely fucking with people's lives, families, kids, and messing with someone's wife. On the other hand, there many choices such ktv girls, whores, single woman looking for dates / ons /flings, if you need to to release.

Look at the downside of it, being stupid and get caught, seen by others can lead to physical harm, un-balanced reciprocity also means hurt feelings and you may close yourself off to dating with singles. Jealousy can also be triggered and snowball out of control (fights, property damage, restraining order, death, etc).

Bottomline, if you want to play use your brain, which samster will like their wife to be messed with another man considering is not an open marriage ?