View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
Then I walked to walking street and went to Cosplay.

to be very honest, the quality was quite bad. Among 10-15 girls I could barely see any lookers... much less supermodel kind. So bros just manage your expectations a bit. After a while finally settle on a innocent looking one with some baby fats - and that also means quite ample breasts. Got her to come drink with me. and after a few drinks we had good talk and I was ready to move on. Told the mamasan I will bring her out. Mamasan said girl can stay with me till 1am for 4k pesos. I asked not whole night??
Then she say it's almost 7 hours, like LT (then I checked the time, it was only 630pm that time); ok fine. then paid and left.
You got lucky..I have barfined both once during daytime and once during nightime at Cosplay and both girls were kind of below average in performance. It seems like you had a much better GFE with your girl from there.

The daytime girl I barfined told me the Korean boss is not kind to the girls and uses insults a lot. The night time girl (she wears glasses on stage and her name is Ella) was simply not very good in bed. I think maybe the attitude of the manager has an impact on some of the girls..

The only good thing about daytime action at Cosplay is that it was 3k for ST which is quite cheaper than night time. Some of the night time girls also sometimes work daytime at cosplay. So if you want a cheaper sampling it is better to go during day.