View Single Post
Old 30-03-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Totally agree with you that probably there is qc in the recruitment. I think another aspect is they have another route by getting past ladies to recommend which is akin to word of mouth tactic. While it might not guarantee good service, at least the ladies who previously work here give a fair assessment of what is the expectations of Singapore customers.

Regarding the venue it can definitely be better but I guess it can’t be helped. Property cost has risen over the past 1-2 years. It contributed to rising rates but service and quality remains similar. You go to any joint now, Orchard towers, Jalan besar, lucky plaza, syed alwi etc etc (not a secret as there are threads on them) you are expected to spend around 200-300. Geylang only just opened and rates had risen from the long ago 150 now.

In the past the difference with booking a local did not differ by much as you could still find gems at the rate of 300-400 so the prc ladies and Geylang ladies need to have quality as just a bit of top up we can book locals. In recent times dome L had risen too much to 700 - 1500 range which totally cater to a different market already. Huge competition gone and you can tell coz not many okt group doing locals now since it will be too pricy with margin and the dome L scene is always same few fls with very few new entry for months. Last time always have new listing or fresh fl.

Even Malaysians advertising in the range of 600 upwards. (Just as comparison, in the Malaysian forums there was one lady quite popular who got massage certifications in Australia and was going for 300 ringgit last year, obviously she stop posting le, I suppose she can get more in other countries as she look pretty gnd too)

This had led to some able to advertise Japanese and even jav star in Singapore since the amount make sense for japs to come here and do a tour. The weld group imported one milfy and dome 3 also did so previously. Not sure how real they are but I guess with the rates of 800-1000 it’s believable as some of the jav stars without much income had resort to working fl in Taiwan and hongkong with high rates offered. (It’s a once in a lifetime fantasy for some)

Because exchange123 and this group cannot openly advertise and open door and rely solely on appts, they have to compete on cost and service while keeping cost and rent low so I guess the venue can’t be helped. Not say they don’t look fine but most of the ladies are just average looking though hardcore service and when someone like carrot comes along, really need to cherish. So hope everyone try to avoid as much nonsense like discussing additional services or openly discuss exact location of the joint and not being discrete. Carrot harks back to the old days of Geylang where she might not be super beautiful but is the average looks of the ladies available and willing to give good service like even help you undress. In current climate she is gem

Seen so many good ladies suddenly cut short stint very sianzzzz
Lin Meng Meng: very good service but had to go after short while because of throlls
Original Joanne from exchange123: this is not the current Joanne but I rate her best even higher than Xiao rou. She got spooked by something I cannot reveal and also left after short while. Best girl out of all exchange boss so far
Omm: still around but no longer advertise. When first knew her she was working off west side. Now have to book in advance a day ahead. No longer have her contact so don’t ask me
Xtt: fl dome 2 best lady I met so far. Towards the end unbookable as everyday full. She no need buy lunch everyday many regulars order lunch for her till she share with flat mates lol. Also left short stint.

Definitely see carrot having that potential unless because recently China open up more such quality coming. I doubt so although it be better for us if that is the case lol

Last edited by fijiperri; 30-03-2023 at 01:24 PM.