View Single Post
Old 26-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!kiamat is one of the Best!
Re: Subang and Sunway

Got a call from OKT and was informed that Ai Mei is now back in action. I have never tried her before but was informed by OKT that her specialty is SWALLOW, can SPUNK her face and very good BBBJ. Even though I am working the next day and weather is so cooling plus myself also a bit itchy ha ha ha

Upon reaching this place in Subang, OKT told me that got tip-off that tonight might have "wind" so he arranged for a hotel room and assured me that I don't have to pay extra. So have to pay upfront this time cos the venue is out of HC.

Waited for quite awhile then someone rang the room bell. After opening the door, she introduced herself as Ai Mei but I got turn-off cos she looks like my niece!!! Since, I already paid for it so got no choice.

After giving a quick shower, she went down on me but I cannot get hard! So dry up and proceed to the bed with her. She teased me here and there but still my didi no action. Then, come the BBBJ and I have to admit, it is the BEST head I ever gotten. Not only she tried to stuff everything into her mouth but her tongue is so flexible that her tongue is wrapping around your shaft. After she tried to choke herself with your didi several times, she asked me to screw her but I told her, I want to cum in her mouth or spunk her face so she continued.

After more than one hour also I cannot cum yet so end up masturbating and cum in her mouth but she did not swallow (like what the OKT said). Later, I asked her this and she said she wasn't instructed to do so... wtf?!?!?! ha ha ha

Anyway, one thing I like about her is even though it is time-up but she doesn't bother with it and kept pleading me to stay overnight. Told her I have to work the next morning so turned her down.

I never have problem with erection and cumming. I guess must be that her looks kept reminding me of my niece and also knowing that there might be "wind" coming anytime.

Name: Ai Mei
Look: 6/10
Boobs: B Cup
BBBJ: 9.5/10
HJ: 5/10
FJ: Did not try
Damage: 240 + 50 (for her dedication and the extra half an hour)
WIR: No (Cos might have issues with erection AGAIN)

Supposed to be on my way home but due to unfinish deeds so decided to make a turn to Sunway and took Michelle (earlier post)... no erection issues and also cum after half an hour.

So in conclusion, it has to be her looks that remind me of my niece ha ha ha