View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

1. NOT RECEIVING A REPLY
2waystreet feedback is about not getting a reply from me. At all times, he did not mention that I cheated him or set a trap for him. Like I have already explained, its my perrogative whom I choose to reply to, or for that matter, if i did not reply, its perfectly understandable cos the response can be quite daunting and overwhelming for me to cope with.

2. POLICE SCAM/TRAP
I do understand where u are coming from - the need to be vigilant about police traps. But what I do appreciate from you is to be responsible and be able to substantiate with clear evidence that I am setting up a trap of any kind. If this is a scam or a trap, u think by now, there is no report or feedback from the samsters here?

3. What I can safely and correctly conclude is, Wodemama, you do have quite bad comprehending, reading skills and u are good at making bias, unsubstantiated, unfounded assumptions about me. Of course, u have your right to express freely yr personal observations or views but that does not give u the right to make such unwarranted claims or observations without any clear, indicative evidence of any kind.
Yes you can choose whom you want to reply to and that is not what i am concern about.

All i have to say is since you claim that this whole thing is not a police scam then so be it, i am only SUGGESTING that this could be it. I did not state at any point in time that this whole free BJ deal IS a scam.IF you arent with the police then why are you being so overly defensive?That is unless you are really setting up a police trap.

And i can conclude that YOU,cqueen are rude, good at avoiding things that are being refuted by us (victims) of your literature attacks and then changing the topic and even better in making BIASED statement. AND I did not make any unwarranted claims, i was purely making a statement based on what i have seen over the last 5 pages of this thread.

When 2WayStreet was saying this whole thing was a con job you reacted so badly to it and when he refuted you, it became clear that you are very offensive to people who doubt this whole deal. And all i did was suggest that it could be a police trap and answered your "discrepancies", then you incorrectly state that my comprehending and reading skills are bad.

Argue all you want but I would only have one thing to say and that is 清者自清.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You

Last edited by wodemama; 22-03-2009 at 02:12 PM.