View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

A WL who offers the complete service!

WL name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 27 years young according to her but she looks like she is in her early twenties
Height - approx 1.52 m on barefoot
Tits - Natural B with brownish cherry size nips. They are rounded, firm but tender to my touch
Built - Neither slim nor plump. Firm and tight body. Fair and smooth body complexion. Curvy butt. She has a tattoo on her left upper arm, one on her shoulder blade and one on abs.
House - L1658B

Looks - she has sharp nose, sharp facial shape and small mouth. She is not bad looker. She reminds me of my ex colleague. She has hair length beyond her shoulder. She is definitely pleasing to my eyes.

Pre shower routine - 7.8/10; She was proactive in playing with me b4 we showered. We caressed each other all over our bodies with our clothes still on. She bent down whilst I lifted her short skirt and rubbed my dick against her butt. I also groped her tits simultaneously. We then frenched mildly.

Shower action - 7.8/10; she gave me a good and sensual soapy rub all over my bodies. She did a b2b and half throated bbbj.

Catbath / foreplay - 7.5/10; stimulatingly done and deliberate.

AR - 7.8/10; Good job and stimulatingly done! It was done whilst I was on my fours.

French kiss - 6.8/10; could be better. I guess if I RTF, it would be more passionate.

BBBJ - 8.0/10; Deliberate and steadily done with lots of saliva dripping down along the length of my dick. Very sexciting indeed! This time it was done 3/4 deep throated. She spent quite sometime in this department. I enjoyed it!

FJ - 8.0/10; proactive in changing sexual positions. Her pussy was tight. Very minimal use of lub. BTW, her pussy was clean shaven. Very palatable to my sight. But I didn’t do a muff dive.

RTF - Yes, for sure! 😉

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-01-2023 at 06:50 PM.