Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Thinking of going to Bali in Nov or Dec, first time going.

Just wondering how was the pick up scene in Bali? Thinking of staying at Seminyak area, which club would be better to do it? Be it ang moh or local.
Don't feel like going for the paid one, its not like I being a cheapo, but just wanted to try something different.

Thinking of tinder and set destination at Bali too, was wondering should I start using it 1 or 2 weeks before I go.

I'll be in Bali for part of October and November. The best clubs for pickup are LaFavela, ShiShi, Mexicola, there are others as well but it depends on the night and changes from time to time and by your luck.

BTW if you want to to pickup, IMO its MORE expensive than ayams, since you must buy drinks/bottles/ and Indo girls expect ongkoss as well. However its a way better experience and a true testament of your skill and manhood to pull girls from club insetead of chicken farm.