View Single Post
Old 17-11-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

I think this guy was a bit nuts. Cute, but nuts. Who in the world gets married when they're not even legal to consent to the marriage?

Privately we agreed to be "engaged". I was still studying and he was still in NS, still uncertain if he was going to sign on as he didn't manage to go to Officer Cadet School. Getting married now would not be the smartest idea.

In addition to that, we kept "forgetting" to use condoms. I guess both of us really enjoyed the raw feeling of skin on skin too much.

Dan, on the other hand, was super supportive of me. He was glad that we finally worked things out and Mike was finally stepping up and taking some more responsibility in our relationship. I did still blow him every now and then just for kicks, when school was stressing me out, but of course I never told Mike. Nor did I let Dan go any further than that. He was cool about it, but eventually decided that we really should stop. To me, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. But to Dan, he didn't want Mike to go through what he did when he was in NS.

Enter two characters who had disappeared from our lives for awhile.

April had gone to NUS so I rarely saw her anymore, but we occasionally texted each other to find out what was going on in our lives. She, of course, was shocked that Mike asked me to marry him. What didn't shock her was that we had been fucking. To her, it was a sooner or later thing.

In fact, she and John were going strong. He had made it into Officer Cadet School, and eventually signed on as a pilot. Obviously, they were fucking too. And I had to ask her about the bulge that she was so impressed with after seeing it for the first time.

Unfortunately for her, that was it. Based on her description, his bulge was nowhere near where Mike was based on my description. But it didn't matter to her. Her teenage infatuation somehow did develop into real feelings, and they were in a happy, healthy relationship. Probably happier and healthier than me and Mike. She also didn't need a side-dick like I did.

Mike eventually didn't sign on. Somehow his passion for uniformed groups kind of died down during his 2 years in service. He applied for and entered NTU/NIE just to be closer to me. He even got his own single room at the dorm. Needless to say, we fucked a lot in school, and thankfully never got caught. However, I was going to graduate before him, and I wondered what was going to happen to us then.

At my graduation, I formally introduced him to my family. We were probably the world's worst kept secret. They had already known I was seeing someone, and was surprised I took so long to introduce him. We made no mention of the "engagement" yet. It wasn't the right time.

In any case, my first job after graduation was in marketing for a SME. The pay was decent, the job relatively easy, but with Mike still studying, it sometimes felt that the money wasn't enough for us to actually start living together.

Mike tried to work part-time by giving tuition, but somehow he didn't have many students and the money he earned was just enough for his own allowance.

My mentor at my first job was a mid 30s guy named Ben.

Ben was married, 2 kids, and generally a rather nice guy. He taught me everything I knew about the company's profile and business activities, as well as the most effective lead-generation strategies.

I ended up spending a lot of time with Ben during working hours, and even followed him for client meetings even though I was relatively new in the company.

Mike was also getting pretty popular in school, he was, after all, a pretty nice guy who was rather cute and looked fit, and had a nice cock, which if he was showing it off to anyone else, I'd cut it off.

One Friday night, I was supposed to meet Mike for dinner so I thought I'd surprise him in school. I left the office early as I took my brother's car. I drove over, waiting at the car park near his building. I wanted to text him, but it was meant to be a surprise so I just waited.

To my dismay, I saw him come out from the main entrance surrounded by girls. I don't know what snapped inside me, but they were so close to him, smiling and laughing at whatever he said. It could have been innocent banter, but my heart was aching for whatever reason. I gripped the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. I probably should have just went up to them and introduced myself as the fiancee but I didn't, the tears rolling down my cheek instead. It was that time of the month, and my emotions were in overdrive.

I sped out of the car park, and headed back to the office. It was past office hours, so there shouldn't be anyone there to see in my emotional state.

I was wrong. As I sat down in my cubicle, I noticed the lights in Ben's office still on. I think he noticed me coming back and he came out.

B: Hey! Everything ok? Weren't you going for a date?

I choked back my tears.

Me: I'm fine.

He pulled a chair and sat next to me.

B: What happened?

Me: It's just me. I saw him surrounded by his female classmates and I got jealous.

B: That's it? Could you have been overreacting?

Me: I probably was.

B: Did he do anything before that might have suggested he was being unfaithful?

Me: Him? No. He's always treated me well, even when I had a guy on the side when he was in NS.

B: Oh.

Me: I guess I'm just insecure and worried that he will do something to spite me.

B: Well, did he?

Me: No. I don't think he did.

Ben placed his arm on my shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

B: Look, every relationship will have its ups and downs. It's how you deal with it and how you communicate.

He slid his hand down to my upper arm to comfort me. I turned to look at him. He looked so genuine, so sincere.

I placed my hand on his.

Me: Thanks Ben.

B: Come on, let's get you some food.

We stood up and he removed his hand.

The sex demon was taking over me again.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into his office, shutting the door behind me.

B: June… think about what you're doing.

I pushed him against his desk and unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants and pulling it down with his briefs.

He wasn't shaven, but he wasn't unkempt. I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around.

B: June… don't. Please. I'm married.

I ignored him, kept swirling and bobbing my head up and down. He grew, and it filled my mouth nicely.

B: Ahh… June.. please…

But his actions were betraying his words as he was holding onto my head and fucking my mouth with his hard cock.

He came, and I sucked him dry, cleaning him up. I thought that was it. He should have been done considering I just drained him. But was he the incubus to my succubus?

He picked me up, and placed me on the table. I pulled my dress up and he pushed my panties to one side.

I hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks at that point of time and I was already fucking wet from violating him my mouth.

He slid in and I moaned. Luckily only the two of us were in the office. He pumped a few times before turning me over. I lay flat on his table and he entered me again. For someone who I had just sucked dry, he was surprisingly still hard. He fucked me hard from the back, making sure I felt every single stroke. I held on to the edge of his table. Each hard thrust was like my revenge for whatever I thought Mike had done.

After a couple of minutes I felt him speed up considerably. He was going to cum again. He pulled out and turned me around, pleasuring himself with his hand. I opened my mouth wide to receive his juice. He shot again into my waiting mouth and I sucked him dry for the second time.

B: That was nice.

Me: Yes it was.

B: We should do it again sometime.

Me: Definitely.

When we were done, I checked my phone. There were a couple of missed calls and texts from Mike asking where I was. I merely apologized saying I was stuck at work and should have let him know earlier.

Mike was understanding as usual, reminding me not to skip my dinner and that he would see me tomorrow.

B: Time to go home?

Me: No. I think want you to fuck me again.

B: So quickly? Sure. You know what to do.

I got him hard again with my mouth and rode him reverse cowgirl while he sat on his office chair.

What the fuck was I doing?