View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Episode: Old folks home man part 2.

As I drove off, there was a slight rain and I thought to myself, "perfect."

My wife at the back decided to start the show by widening her legs abit and started to unbuttoned her cardigan, flapping it. The ah pek caught sight of her actions and tried to sneek peek. From my mirror, I can see the full action taking place.

My wife then removed her cardigan completely and threw it behind her seat. Now in her low cut top, she positioned herself to provide a better a view to the ah pek. He noticed that and adjusted his throat.

"Eh young man, where are we going ah?" He asked.

"Ah pek, just sit back and enjoy." I just said.

My wife then moved to the center seat and was next to the ah pek. With one hand, she began to rub her body and the other was slowly working up and down her thighs. She also let out a soft moan. Clearly, she's startin to enjoy herself.

She then purposely grinded her boobs against the ah pek. The ah pek was slightly uncomfortable but also enjoying himself. He thinks he couldn't believe his luck. My wife continued to rub herself onto him and slowly moved her hands to his thighs.

The ah pek is now clearly enjoying the situation and began to close his eyes and head tilted back. My wife turned slightly aggressive and began to work the ah pek's buttons. She then quickly pulled down his trousers, which were of light material. All these in a quick motion that caught him by surprise.

The ah pek, still buckled, is now only in his adult diapers. As my car had heavy tint, plus the fact it was raining, I had no worries about getting caught. I finally decided on a location to head to: ECP service road behind the golf course. There, I know no one would go to on a Thursday rainy afternoon.

My wife then quickly positioned herself on her knees in front of the ah pek and worked to remove the diapers.

"Eh eh... What are you doing?" He exclaimed worriedly

"Ssssshhhhh.... Just enjoy...." My wife said.

With the diapers removed, my wife went to grab his limp dick. She was impressed that even though limped, ah pek's dick was still more than 6-7 inches long. My wife held his dick in one hand, looked at him with a CFM look and have him a blowjob.

"Uuuurrggghhh..." He said.

My wife kept blowing and sucking the limp dick. When she realized that it still wasn't fully erected, she knows she had to do something. She stopped, looked at him and removed her cotton top. With her boobs almost spilling out, ah pek's eyes were wide open and just stared at them. My wife then quickly grabbed both his hands and placed them on her boobs as she let out an "ahhhh..."

The ah pek kept fondling and squeezing, and a broad smile was on his face. Soon enough, his dick was fully erected, adding another inch or so. My wife enjoyed the fondle and realizing it was erected, went back to give him a blowjob. So now, in my backseat, the ah pek is getting a blowjob while squeezing my wife's boobs.

"We're here already." I said suddenly, parking my car along the service road. I got off the car and went to the back seat and opened the door. Ah pek was clearly enjoying himself and my wife was still furiously giving him the blowjob.

I adjusted the seat down so that it is now flat (hatchback car) and motioned for both of them to lie down. My wife got the queue and helped the ah pek on the floor. Ah pek did so and my wife started to remove her panties, while keeping her skirt on. She then threw her panties on ah pek's face. Naughty wife.

She gave another quick bj, making his dick wet and then slid herself onto him.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhhh...." She said.

"Wah cheeebye.... Soo.... Gooood.... Cheeebye." He said. I closed the door and went back to my front seat, where I can see everything from my mirror.

"Ahh... Ahhhh... Fuck me... Fuck me..." My wife said as she began to ride him cowgirl style. She then removed her bra, exposing her wonderful assets. One thing about my wife is that whenever her bra is off, she likes to purposely bounced harder as she knows the visual excitement it caused to guys.

Ah pek automatically grabbed both boobs and squeezed them hard.

"Yes yes... My neh neh... Squeeze my neh neh..."

"Tua neh bu... Tua neh bu..."

My wife squealed everytime he pinched her nipples. Pain and pleasure. After about 5 mins in, my wife got off and helped him up. She then turned around and faced me, motioning for ah pek to doggy her. He needed no introduction and quickly rammed his dick in.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhh..... He's.... So....good for an old man."

"Cheeebye cheeebye cheeebye..." Was all he could muster, grabbing her butt and ramming her hard. My wife was getting wetter as I could hear the slish sloshing of her pussy juice.

"Baby I'm cumming... I'm cumming..." She told me

"Ahhhh...." She exclaimed as she reached her orgasm.
Ah pek was still going despite her cumming and couldn't care to let her pause. My wife eventually had to pull herself out and repositioned herself on the floor. Ah pek took his queue to start fucking her missionary.

"Wah big breasts ah mei... Tua neh bu... Chao cheeebye... Chao cheeebye..."

Clearly, this ah pek is very old school, given his superlatives. My wife seemed to be enjoying the harsh vulgarities thrown at her as he really tucked her hard. I was quite impressed with this 81yo stamina. My wife was going into ecstasy as she had her eyes closed and head back.

Ah pek was punishing her well, grabbing her boobs and ramming her deep.

"Ah... Ah... Wo lai ler... Wo lai ler.... Ahhhhhh......" He exclaimed in orgasmic sound.

"Ahhh..... " my wife screamed as she came the second time around.

Ah pek shot many rounds of his soldiers into my wife and stood there in that position until he recollected his breath. After that, he just collapsed onto my wife and began suckling her nipple. My wife let out a soft moan, and couldn't be bothered pushing him away.

She then looked at him and began kissing him on the lips with her red lips, as if to say "thank you for the nice fuck old man". She started to move her hips again, grinding him. This time, the old man shook his head in surrender. The couple just laid there as I turned on the radio.

30 mins later, my wife pushed his cock out and let the ooze flowed out. Ah pek was still too tired; I thought he was dead. Fortunately, he was just resting. My wife wore her cardigan and went to the from seat.

Without saying a word, she delved straight for my cock and gave me a bj. It was one of the best. I came soon enough into her mouth which she swallowed. I then told her that I need to send the ah pek back. She nodded and we both went to the back to help him dress up.

We adjusted the seats and all, except putting his diapers back. I started my engine and began my drive back. I told my wife to bj him again, which she did so obediently. Ah pek, from his deep sleep, woke up and looked like he was very sensitive. Still he let my wife to continue blowing him.

"Reaching soon in 5 mins." I said.

With that, my wife grabbed his hand and let him groped her breast S she co tinier to suck him harder and faster.

"Ah ah ah... No no no... Ah ah ah...."

"Mmmmph... Mmmmph mmmmph mmmmph..." She gagged.

"I want you to cum in my mouth old man." She said as she continued blowing him.

"Ahhhh I'm cumming I'm cumming..." With that, he shot a couple more into my wife's lovely mouth he grabbed her boobs for the very last time.

She swallowed his sperm and quickly helped him with the diapers. Ah pek was exhausted. He must have felt like he was raped, at his age. I parked my car and quickly wheeled him back to the counter.

"What happened? He looked tired." The nurse asked.

"Oh trust me, he had a very time outdoors today." I said and I quickly left.

Back in the car, my wife was already seated next to me.

"That was a great fuck hunny. But I'm not done yet." She said.

"What are you suggesting?" I said.

"I want you to go back to the road just now and fuck me. This time, I want you to fuck me in the rain." She said with a smile.

And so we did.