View Single Post
Old 13-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
That time we went at 1pm already not much hot ones liao , heard from OKT got even better ones , told us to come earlier next time lol (was a friday)
I am constantly on the look out for the right timing,right place and the right day to visit a joint,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Following the newbie's guide to NBerry or Bunga shouldn't be that wrong unless one is suay enough to get a poor attitude cewek.

Ahhhh Bro NoNo why the 14th whyyyyyyyy
Hopefully someday I could join in the crew if my job allows me to get off on the future trips

The mini zoo is one attraction I would really like to visit for some photo bombing session.
We have the every month thru out the whole 2016,bro.

14th is an auspicious date,hehehe...hopefully everything goes well. You have a good positive attitude base in the forum,i hope to see you in my future group trips too.

And by the way,dont hold too high expectation for the mini zoo. You may wish to just take that place like an open air private pet shop with a little more exotic animals in a bigger size area,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Different ppl has a different definition.

SYT = Sweet Young Thing

The key is - Sweet

Another key is - Young
Girl not sweet but young,not a SYT even at 18 years old. A nice GND perhaps.

Girl sweet but at 28 years old and above would likely be MILF

Somewhere in between will either be semi SYT or semi MILF.

SSYT would be young model-type,hehehe... (accidentally found 2 so far,both in Permata Indah that offer better service than normal SYT standard-4 shots/night base on 4 FRs from 4 pax)

My own perspective in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
IF got, usually kena BAO by some rich fellow liao.
Some years down the road,they will be moving towards the MILF category,hehehe...then the price comes down.

Quote:
MILF are indeed better in terms of GF n service.
After accumulating experience over the years from SYT to MILF,hehehe...i now aim for those somewhere in between milf and syt. Getting the best of both world.

Quote:
Jakarta, 22 is considered old liao ... hehehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
i am lucky, i was in batam on 30dec15. ask a taxi driver send me 4 booking joint , after return 1 of booking join booking girl. last he send me back massage shop near my hotel, only pay him 50k
Just treat it as buy him a meal. And for your info,not all booking joints in Batam pays taxi driver 100k commission,some pays 50k. 100k commission were for those higher end booking joint where the girls were charged to the customer at a higher price,eg Bunga,Happy8,indah2,MM etc. Its the same reason why taxi drivers like to bring you to certain booking joint (eg. Morena series) and not to other booking joint. Less commission versus more commission.

For me,i will still pay him the 50k,but i will bargain when i am in the booking joint. Then again,its 30th Dec where demand BEGINS to start hitting more than supply. So one will have to gauge the whole situation before the bargain.

In my perspective New Year Day and its eve is a super peak season,a day before its eve is still a peak to me. Almost just like CNY eve and 1 or 2 days before CNY eve is considered peak to me. 5 days before CNY 2015,a Formosa room cost S$456.00 in agoda and thats excluding tax. Demand exceeding supply kind of situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Yup 40k.. And tats the last taxi fare that he gonna earn from me.
Thank you. But i am kind of sure it wont be the last taxi fare that he is gonna earn from you,hehehe...your mind will likely be way too preoccupied over time by other better,more important and enjoyable things in Batam than to remember a vehicle number,the face of a taxi driver or the color and type of his vehicle.

Well,unless you can come out with a "formula" aka method to prevent all or most future taxi rides to play this kind of game with you (or us if you are willing to share if you found one).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info