Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I don't think there's anything inherently disgraceful about sex-work, so it's wrong to call dommes 'hoes' as an insult. Xenia's problem is not that she's a domme, but rather that she's completely crazy (just look at her past behavior on this thread).
U guys got nothing better to do than to gossip? I've been notified by my slaves to look into u again!

Anyway I really appreciate u missing me so much... Seems like u are very smitten with me ya. Cos each time I'm returning to SG to host, u surely will brought me up again and again.....

It has been 2.5 years and u are still so in love with me that u will not give up the opportunity to talk about me whenever someone post about me. I wonder if anyone would think u collaborate with me for these play-believe quarrels just to achieve awareness and increase my bookings?

LOVE, don't be shy about your feelings for me ya.... Keep going....I love it!!!!
Free publicity aka advertisement!!!!!

There is another 10 days before I return to SG, so I hope u could keep me 🔥🔥🔥 till then and most importantly increase my bookings. I shall be happy to laugh my way to the banks AGAIN... Hahaha