Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

New to the scene - Yuan Yuan

I tried Yuan Yuan last week but forgot to post FR, sorry sorry

She is very new to the scene, just started to "get into the water" as she did not do this in China before. That time it was her second day, mai tu liao.

Sure enough, her tightness is testament to it. Her shyness and "come teach me" attitude really touches your heart.

Despite being her first time, she is keen to please and she said she has to overcome her shyness to perform and earn money. Kudos to her bravery. She is that type of girl next door, your friend's daughter type of lovable "teenager" lookalike. Frankly, her appearance does not match her age, you will be utterly surprised. Go find out yourself and you will know. I even asked her what she did to keep such a bubbly teenager appearance, she said maintain a positive mindset. Yes, even doing this line, she can maintain a positive mindset.

Her suction is "ok" as she tries her best to please. I taught her how to "long juan feng whirlwind" and she picks up quite fast. I like the way she fondles my balls with her tender hands.

She sat n my and rode me like a wild cow girl and the chemistry built up. She took off her hair band and her long curly hair was let loose and covered her body. I squeezed her neh neh and I turned her into doggie position and pump her. Her butts are soft and good for the cushion with the piak piak sound.

I cannot tahan liao, turn her to missionery and fuck her like no tomorrow. She is ever ready to please. Her cuteness won me over.

Highly recommended. You will feel younger after having her

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.