Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
Had 44 last night. Gorgeous little lass with her short hair and little black dress

For the kind of money you pay… the value is out of this world- that’s all I can say. Don’t bother with the other girls in this house, they are spoilt by the banglas who don’t need service. Just put on condom and fire off only

Ravage g44 while she is still fresh meat

Wait for her it’s worth it. I think some sugar daddy will start to book hours soon. Whilst stock lasts

Plan to whack her until jm14 opens next month
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
New fr on jm8 girl 44 new girl looks slutty cfm syt look boobs c cup bbbj 11/10 ..deep french kissing 10/10 .upon entering the room she started to deep french me like long lost lovers.slowly she helped me remove my clothes.i also help remove her sexy dress..inside the shower she ask me to suck her boobs.then deep kissing continued...onto the bed she french me move down to my nipples licked them aroused them..down to bbbj she licked every inch of my cock..deep throat about 10 mins.then she used her raw pussy to grind my cock..this went on 15 mins..then caps on she rode me...very tight pussy as she quite new in singapore...after few thrusts i shot my load..she still deep french me..before i shower and left the room she was still frenching me and stroking my dick...new gem found g44