View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Thanks to all bros here for great info. Booked Roseland Corp, went next door to Cherry Linh. There were maybe 30-40 girls and they spilled over from the lobby to the stairs. Girls mostly very fair and pretty and the way they crowded around reminded me of old days in Dongguan 😂 quickly chope 1 after seeing two PRC men walk in. Slightly older, but pretty and fair, and enhanced boobs were about 34C (feel natural). I chuckled during massage because she actually gave a decent one with strength. Quoted 2M standard FS and wasn’t offered HJBJ options. Foreplay was a quick nip attack, BJ was maybe 5 seconds, proactive CG, she was quite tight, switch to mish after 2 mins and after about 5-7 mins total she said “哥哥快点”. 🙄 very professional and friendly but will probably pick someone else today if I go again. If don’t need a long FS, and want decent massage by pretty 小姐姐,can look for Mina(?). She tried to hint to me to take her out, but I don’t know how that works and no way I will take someone that call me too strong, Superman and tell me 哥哥快点😁

Room is 500k, so total 2.5. Was going to leave a tip until the “哥哥快点”. What is a good tip for good service here? Don’t want to spoil market. The mamasan was very unfriendly and cold though. Did she expect a tip the moment I saw her? Maybe I look like police? 🤷‍♂️ Mamasan makes me wanna walk a bit further to try Cherry instead. They should make a takeaway system though. There’s only 9 floors and each floor only has 3 rooms. I think total maybe 50 girls including those working in rooms. Might as well bring back to Roseland Corp next door if no need facilities.