View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This morning went to find my long time regular ML from MP, I skipped her last week so today she afraid I'd drop her so treated me much nicer than ever.

Then afternoon I visited this newly established regular condo ML. I heard some stories about her and I did experience something similar which I didn't like... however, some of her attributes still made me want to visit her. Today the session was okay but roaming somewhat reduced...
Then when paying she hinted on tips and started observing when I took the money out from my wallet which is rather irritating... after which she commented next time just give $150 no need to prepare $10 notes... super turned off... what is it with this $150 nonsense nowadays? Are they trying their luck to push this amount to be the new norm?
I don't mind paying $150 if the scope of sevice I feel is worth it (just like the MP ML)... but for vanilla service with 1xHJ? Must be kidding man.

Sorry for ranting every weekend...
One of the ML I visited always return me $10 or $20 after I pay to her, “she asked me not to chiong too much, go to have good food or something else, don’t spend too much hard earn money on this” hahah..

Those who ask for tips is really a huge turned off