View Single Post
Old 25-07-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of
Re: Homebased massage @ Pelangi

FR for XZ that was introduced by bro Jaycu69.

Went to the MP and not home.
Asked her and she said currently she only operates in the MP and no longer doing business in the home base.

She does still provide full service in the MP I think, I didn't opt for that.

Looks : 5~6/10 ( it is very dark inside the room so can't really tell through the session only knew it is a petite girl that came in with a dress. But after the session can see maybe is late 30?)
Massage : 6 (Is the very normal and basic, can't compare with those proper thai massage, but I believe most bro won't be expecting good massage anyway.)

Boobs: not for boobs lover

GFE : 7? came into the curtain room and straight away stripped naked and proceed with catbath and so on. hardworking and friendly through the session, told me few places to eat.

HJ: I'm not so much a HJ person, she doesn't provide BJ so I'm don't know how to rate, didn't go for FJ so can't rate that as well.
But I would say it is value for money, she will do it once at the start, massage and another one at the end.

Dmg: best to contact her and let her quote the price. it is entrance fee of the MP at the counter(69rm for 1 hour) and pay her tips directly to her.

Rtn : For me is unlikely, I want either a good massage or a good bj, she can't satisfy either of it. lol. So not my cup of tea. But maybe other bro will enjoy it. She say the MP has other chinese and thai ladies. So maybe can consider trying others next time.
If got any bro got good recommendation for others can share. lol.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69