Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 16
illkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Sonya SNS

She is cute, sweet, young and beautiful, has long hair with sharp feature and nice smile with the innocent gal next door look.

I took the initiate to strip her and slowly guide to the shower and ask her to wash me. Hug her, kiss her and touch her and rubba rubba her in the prcocess.

Natural D size boob with pink nipple, clean shaven pussy and a very slim and curvy sexy smooth silky body with enough flesh on her ass for doggy.

After shower, i started foreplay on her and I slowly kiss and smooch her slowly then french her and she accommodate and go all the way with me which my naughty hand already start groping her body and touching her wet pussy.

I cannot resist the temptation and i procced down to paint her shaven pussy.
It was pink, small, wet and tasty and juicy. I gave her a good paint and she was jerking and moaning in the process and she said she likes it and was responsive to it.

Lack experience and need guidance for BBBJ but she was hardworking and put in effort and willing to obey orders.Guide her to go slowly lick my shaft. She suck it long and slowly move to the head and lick in a twirling style.

No need KY as her pussy was already wet. I cap on and insert my cock i pum her in doggy and i bring her arms back to pull for even harder thrusts. I gave her a fast and deep thrust. My cock stay insider her dripping wet pussy for quite a long time and i could also feel the tightness of her pussy when i am trusting her. She was moaning in pleasant and no complaint at all.

I am very happy that she did not resist and she will willing to learn and please too.

Communication was not an issue as she can speak and listen to it well that make guidance easy for me.

The GFE make me high and good as feel young when fucking her and definitely no regrets choosing her although she seem a bit green.

I believe with a few more customers and she will be perfect.

Overall a nice session.