View Single Post
Old 19-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: 130 90 2, SYT mimi, pang ling ling lookalike, real life pics

Fr by Bro OeiOei

------------------------------------------

Was happily waiting for Sat evening to have my fun with Santa's wife, Queen Natty, until I saw the posts in the forum that she has went back due to some irritating party spoiler bugger's stupid joke.

No choice that I've missed the boat again. Met up with Mimi instead. Was half an hour late for the appt. Rushed in and was sweating like a pig after knocking on the door and a beautiful face with a smile greeted me.

She is really a beauty. Her english is still understandable. Dressed in a mini skirt with her name mimi is really out to make your bro give her a standing ovation.

Late liao so immediately proceed to bathe. No bathtub treatment maybe due to I'm late. Anyway, had a quick shower with her cleaning my little standing bro with care.

Chop chop finish bathing and dry myself and lie on the bed waiting for her liao. Soon she came out and took 1 new box of CDs and ask me how many I want. I told her all and she laughed. I took out 2 CDs and told her this is my max. Will die if I try any more than that.

Proceeded with the sop of catbath and bbbj. I would say her BBBJ is quite standard. Soon she capped me after 5mins of BBBJ and started to rock me. Can see that she is a bit tired and so we changed to missionary. Pumped her quite hard and fast and soon I cummed with her eyes closed shut and tight. Hugged me real tight after I cummed and gave me a peck on my forehead and smiled at me. I guess she enjoyed herself thou she tried to control her moans. Commented on how much I sperm I let go in her and I told her she is worth more. Haha...Wouldn't release any sperm for a ugly one.

Rested a while and started round 2. Guess I started too early and my lousy bro went soft easily. She tried her best to make him wake up but he is just simply too tired. Gave up and she went to wash up. However, my little bro started to wake up after she came out from the toilet. Asked her if I can still cum and on her body and she smiled and agreed.

Great! She lie down and I climbed over her and proceeded to PCC and in a short while I came onto her beautiful breasts. And we went to shower together and washed me up real clean.

I would like to say she is a hardworking, pleasing and friendly gal. Go for her bros.