View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Only if you can reply fast

During the time when others don't love you, this is the time when you need to love yourself more. Because often when you look back at the things that make us unhappy, only you yourself is sad. Those who hurt us have moved on. Worst of all, they may not even remember hurting us.

Sometimes I feel we are very strange creatures. If we see someone crying on the streets, we may not hesistate to render assistance and try our best to calm and console this person. However, when we are the one crying in sorrow, we do not take the effort to calm and console ourself. Instead, we may choose to magnify our sadness by telling ourself we deserve it. We make things worse for ourself. We don't deserve any form of self punishment. The best person to love ourself is actually us.

Very often, we give others the power to control our feelings. The things they say or do elate or deflate us. There is no one more important to us than ourself. Don't give others the power to control our feelings. Just breathe and let go.

How to let go of sadness... give yourself love. Try this.

(Say your own name), stay calm. Things will get better over time. Be patient. May I be happier over time. Slowly repeat to yourself for as long as needed.