View Single Post
Old 17-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
another way to consider.
Do you really want 2 family? or just wanna avoid divorce with the one in singapore?
if you only want 1 family, you may consider fleeing from singapore for a few years. Remain uncontactable for this time. Hopefully your wife go to family court to file for annulment / divorce with the reason being desertion (min 2 years). You dont even need to attend court. Assets wise, just move all your assets overseas when you are fleeing.
The downside is.... if she doesnt file for the annulment/divorce after this time, if you return to singapore the countdown for her to file for this restarts all over again.

or you may choose to register the new marriage in another country that doesnt need you to proof bachelorhood and yet recognised in europe.

Actually no. I do love the family i have in Singapore. Both wife and kid and i do not want to leave them. But i wish for a ideal situation (which is not possible in long term) to have a girlfriend(need not be wife) in Europe and my family in Singapore....keep them separate.

Right now it seem to be ok but for how long....as time go by , stress will build up