Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
I took some time to read almost every comment here from fellow bros. Besides the personal war of words between some individuals, it looks like Avoyeur and especially Mr. Pimp's euro girls are the safest bet to put our hard earned money in.

I am a sucker for blonde girls, so these 2 OKTs should be the ones I should call the next time I return to SG. Hmmm... I think I will book Angelina from Mr. Pimp first since the FR looks very genuine plus recommendations from bros here!

Happy bonking everyone!

* Make peace... not war! We are all here to have a good time. Frown less... FUCK MORE!
Dunno I got played out once by avoyeur -booked and confirmed early , went to hotel on Saturday night, called and called and smsed for half n hour no reply.

Fed up went to book Korean with another okt but had to rush to Katong. No hiccups there and gfe was good too luckily.

Quite disappointed with avoyeur as never got played out before by avoyeur. So now quite reluctant to book thru him.