Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Previously I wrote a FR about this lady call YoYo. Recently she has moved her operation to a condo while waiting to go back to China. Texted me and I kinda keen to try her again with more privacy because she moan super loud during FJ. Haha!

Condo is very easy to locate and super alot of parking. It those walk up apartment without security guard and near central area. Ding Dong~~~ YoYo greet me in her usual casual girl next door dress style. The apartment is big and she is staying alone. So is really very private. I super hate those who stay with a few ladies in 1 condo. Always end up bumping into another bro. Haha!

We sat down and she offered me a beer. We relax and chat awhile then start to kiss and started making out at the sofa. OMG~~ the feeling is like scoring a girl on your first date. Soon she was all naked and I started attack her perky ass and lick her all over. She was super duper wet already and moaning super loud. Suddenly I realised we haven't shower! Haha!!!

Okok..cool down and we went shower together then start again on the bed. There is mirror in the room so you can literally see yourself fucking her. Super turn on! Those who visit her before should know she got a tight body and small frame body. Is really like fking a poly girl.

Damage - Everything in at $150!! Super worth it! Haha!

I think she told me she is leaving SG around 22 Nov. I will surely visit her again before she go.

This is a photo from her wechat. She is the left one and beside her is her friend YueYue who works in Elepos Spa.

Is this pic of Yoyo close to her real person?