View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Diary of a world traveller wannabe

The next date we are meeting will be at Macritchie. I was prepping for an overseas trail race in northern Thailand, so, I could use this short hike as part of my training.

Went to buy two small bottles of Evian mineral water before that heading to Macritchie because our humidity can make one sweat a tonne and I can't afford to make this young lady faint

I joke with her that it may take 2.5 hrs if we are to cover the entire 10km route but in my mind, i will just do a short 6km route and head back to my condo. So, I ask her to bring along a swimming costume so that she can swim in the pool if she wishes to.

So we met in Macritchie and later I found out that she actually took a bus from Orchard. Hmm...this gal is very adventurous seasoned traveler. I am impressed by her, who could use our public transport and never even ask for any general help. Very independent.

In my heart I wanted to try to change her and bring her back to normal life. So I probe her further what is her long term plan etc. Due to our large age gap, I won't commit for anything further than a friend relationship but I am prepare to pay for her course fee in SG and living allowance etc If she is willing to try to change and enroll in the course she is passionate for.

Long story short, she was afraid to commit for 2-3 years course and her command of the English language and her independence. She felt that if she were to stay with me, it will be like a serious relationship which both of us are not willing to go that way. We were at the wrong time wrong era kindna of thing but at least I gave her a way out but it just did not work out in the end.

After Macritchie we headed back to my condo. And we soon end up in bed again to complete out physical exercise after a lot of teasing when hiking earlier.

Soon after she change to her swimming costume and had a video call with her mother. We went downstairs for a swim and she proves that she is a much better swimmer than me. I can run well but I do suck in swimming but that's OK

We got back and ordered Grab food for lunch and after lunch we had our second session in bed. Man, I have not done 2 sessions in a day for the longest time but this gal is making my little bro really hard every time easily. It's as if I am in my mid 30s again when I can fuck so many free lancers each weekend when I was in Dubai....

After this we had another meet up in Mandai Zoo before she departed to Bali and I went to north Thailand and we we never meet again. We are connected on Instagram but I was saddened a bit that she did not want to take up my offer to lead a normal life but that's her decision and I will respect it.