View Single Post
Old 14-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 18
blaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud ofblaze85 has much to be proud of
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Ytd was my first time heading down to CV since i had pass my license. I do not know wat to expect from the sisters who was working at the moment. After rounding ard the carpark for 2 rounds, I finally stop and pick up of the sister, Carrie around the 2nd carpark area.

We head to 1 of the discreet spot to commence our deed. Her BJ skill was much better than wat I used to experience from other sisters in craig list. At least she manage to break the ice to ease my anxiety. After finishing our deed, I send her back to her usual spot b4 I left. Half-way thru b4 I reach TPE, i suddenly haf the urge, immediately I made a U-turn back to look for her. Due to she was taken by the time i reach back, I turn into the carpark to wait for her to be back. I engage her for another round of sex. And it was great, I enjoy myself to the max.

After that, I went home a happy man after dropping her off.