View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Which Nicole are you referring to?
I visited this one https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-nicole/ and enjoyed her a lot. Just wish she could have FS option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Been away the scene a bit, catching up with the thread.. can see the same old soap opera still airing here lol. The SLG girls also sama sama, just a lot of girls changed pics. Really miss those outta the blue arrivals that jolt my senses immediately, those that once I see is an instant booking, no need wait for FR, no need to due diligence, just wanna quickly book a slot and check her out in person and heightened anticipation during my journey to her nest. Aila, Ting Bao and Song Song are the last ones that gave me such jolt and they more than lived up to the hype I had for them. Lately only Nicole gave me similar excitement but she is too seasoned operator till lack the "green" feeling I prefer in these lookers. Ok, back to my hitiaus I guess, hopefully some new listing will lure jaded me back to action. Happy hunting guys 🍻