Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 8
jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!jetskills is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Lily - SNS

Door opened and a a pretty and slender lady hiding behind the door. She looks close to the live pic shown in the forum.

Room was big and specious. She offered me a drink.She knows and understand simple English and we have a small chat before proceeding to the shower. 

She has long hair and a very sexy, curly body with no fats at all. The sharp stunning features make me can't stop looking at her. Natural boobs with nice nipple. Very service oriented lady , she would clean your body thoroughly.

She was amused at my hard rod and gave me a huger look while cleaning my tool. She really took her time to clean me from top to bottom.

After shower, she laid me on the bed and long awaited action started.

Action begin, start frenching and then slowly she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. Bbbj was good, shiok, hardworking and lick every part of my dick. The suction was good and powerful.

I cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary, then cowgirl for a good 10mins.She would moan louder as I pumped her hard and she seems to enjoy it or she is really good in acting, this really pleased me very much.  My last and final position was doggy and I pump her for solid 10mins. Told her i was about to cum, she said ok lets come together. I immediately unload inside the condom inside her. 

Very high girlfriend feel and not a time watcher. Rest for a while and then go for a quick washup, paid and left the place.

She is a nice ger, so please treat her nicely.

She is a gem and I highly recommended to all bros here.