Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
manmadesg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
Last night in KL for holiday and made an arrangement with the man himself, SNN. Hooked up with Isabella and had an enjoyable time with her. Didn't hit chemistry right away but once we both undressed ourselves, I knew its gonna be memorable just her presence and package she has. Number are subjective but if she is my girlfriend with the appearance, I would not mind. Break in between 2 shots but she gave time for recharge and return to action before ending the session. Again, thanks to SNN for everything

Face: 8/10, as they say around, Ah Lian. I am a sucker if a girl is fit but also for someone who has looks in the eye which giving the blow and she definitely has that look
Body: 8/10 People say she has the curve, not my ideal toned body but her smooth fair skin and shape overall is still solid nevertheless
Boobs: 8.5/10 I dont mind any shape and size in all honesty but for most men, she has more than decent in terms of it
BBBJ: 8/10 Slurpy and rest is history
FJ: 8/10 We did few different positions back and forth, kept changing them and her moan is a joy to hear
GFE: 9.5/10 I have to say she offers you like a real girlfriend, always make you comfortable and understandble one needs.
RTF: Maybe
Hi bro can share I am on business trip in KL