Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lonelydick80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Iva
Race : Chinese mid 20s
face : 8/10, ( subjective, some may go less than 8 or more than 8 )
boob : small 32 or 34 B
body : 8/10 ( Slim for sure, great size on her body)
ass : 8/10 ( wore white mini dress decent curves )
bbbj : 9/10 ( she wears bracers so shes sensual slow but great suction definitely can KO anyone)
Fingering : yes
DATY : yes
Moan : 9/10
FJ : 9/10 definitely a great rider can last 10 minutes or more, very eager to please
RTF : maybe but i prefer bigger boobs

a lil delay but pick her up from the lobby, fair looking young lady in mini white dress showing off the curves with long dark maroon hair down on her back. (similar scenario when i book Amanda)

We did like 30 min chatting before breaking the ice and proceed with the deeds. Apparently, she seldom takes job and shes in facial product line. As she came out with the towel on her, we immediately embrace each other. As mentioned, she has bracers on , we couldn't kiss wildly so a lot tongue action in sensual and lip suction. She got these sensitive red pinkish nipples that you can play with while foreplayin with her, i notice she's very sensitive and her body kept light shiver as I proceed. Well that said, easily dripping wet with juices. We did 69, i must say her deepthroat in sensual with that constant suction is fantastic indeed. We only took turns on top of each other for almost half an hour after foreplay. I must say she was quite tight as i kept pounding on her. The looks on her face flushed in red with that contrast of pale skin she has, i guess she kinda enjoyed the session and made me drain out. I figured if I did doggy, i might have KO twice early.

It's great to see another wonderful SNN recommendation on the list.

forgot mentioned, she didn't wore make-up, just lipstick. still a turn on for me.

Last edited by lonelydick80; 05-11-2022 at 02:20 AM. Reason: miss an important point