Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TehOping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post
every girl says they want security.

even with $ecurity, are you be able to foresee the future? can you guarantee that your husband that 1 day he transform from 'prince' to 'peasant'? till then, that's where your conscience counts.

if you only see '$ecurity' in your eyes, u probably be left on the shelves. cuz u only want perfectionism. future can't be predicted. rough seas must be braced by 2 persons, not 1.

Eh i think u got my meaning wrong. When i mentioned security it also entails the need to plan for marriage. Lets say the couple is in their late 20s and want to get married. The guy cannot just propose and then expect things to fall into place right? This is sg.. if we are at some other countries yeah maybe possible to wing it after marriage.

What about housing? Thats the main issue that many single people face nowadays. To me getting a house is also a form of security. If the couple is not able to afford or get a house then how to get hitched? This is called practical also ma.

And about being from prince to peasant.. that depends on how strong your will is.. how you want to honour the wedding vows that you took. Money is evil and it takes 2 hands to clap. Nowadays alot of men also materialistic