View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Though I agree that there are SOME materialistic girls out there, I disagree that they're are the majority. They only seem like the majority as all the non-materialistic girls are already taken, thus you don't find them in the selection pool.

Something I don't understand is, why are you guys complaining? If she has ridiculous expectation, move on. Same thing as, if you see something in the shops that costs way above its value, then what do you do? You walk away. Instead focus on what you can change. Your salary, and your choices (of women).

Top tip from me. Instead of dating sites, clubs etc, if you want to find girls who put themselves ahead of any materialism, try hobby groups or free workshops, gatherings, like meetup.sg. The women there usually are passionate about something, or are deeply interested in something, and usually don't bother about getting top dollar salaries.

How do I know this? Well as usual, the girls usually appear when you are..... guess what, attached. LOL. Let me know if you guys are interested to know more places to meet girls. I can post here again.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108