View Single Post
Old 19-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

We walked along the footpath for barely five minutes.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea."

I was getting a little irritated. I had done everything she asked me to do without much benefit to myself, except for food and drinks. Maybe I was wasting time. It was supposed to be a one night stand and yet I was doing things with her that made it seem like we were dating.

"Why?"

"I'm getting a bit dizzy from the wine."

"Let's go find a place to sit."

We found a bench and I ran my hand across it to check if it was wet and to brush off the dead leaves and branches. Ann did not bother and just sat down, on my hand.

That gave me the opportunity to grab her ass through her shorts.

"Hey!"

"You're sitting on my hand."

"Oops."

She lifted her butt off the seat a couple of inches and I removed my hand, running it along her buttcheek and down her thighs. I could feel her shudder a little. I think that meant she had not been touched for quite some time.

I sat down next to her and took out my cigarettes.

Suddenly, Ann lay down on my lap, and curled up on the bench.

I sat there with the unlit cigarette in my mouth looking like an idiot. I saw a passing jogger giving me a dirty look.

"What are you doing?"

"Let me rest a while. Dizzy."

"Ok."

I reached over her and tries to stick my hand into my pocket to take out my lighter. I purposely rested my forearm on her chest. I felt her breathing pause for a short while but she did not push my hand away.

"Can you get up for awhile? I need my lighter."

"My pocket."

"Huh?"

"Take from my pocket."

If any of you guys have ever tried removing something from the front pocket of a girl wearing fitting denim shorts while she's lying on your lap, you'll know how hard it is. I spent most of the time just trying to wriggle my hand in, and obviously caressing her thighs at the same time. She squirmed a little.

"Where is it?"

"Other pocket."

I tried again, unsuccessful with my lighter search, but very successful with my thigh groping.

"Get up. I can't find your lighter."

She got up and after five minutes of sitting there with an unlit cigarette in my mouth, I finally managed to smoke.

"Spare me one?"

"Where's your own?"

It was a stupid question. They weren't in her pockets.

"Car."

"And your lighter?"

"Car."

So it was an invitation for me to touch her on the pretext of finding her lighter.

She was playing games with me.