Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all
Re: Bali Delight

Book a slot in flame spa with 2 girls package
Choose Cintya and chascy that’s how I remembered they spell for me.

Cintya
Boobs : C ( firm and natural)
Looks : 8-9 /10
GFE : 10/10

Chascy
Boobs : B (natural but slaggy )
Look : 6.5
GFE : 8/10

Went there early when they just opened so I have limited choice. I heard they have 3 shifts so if you want more choices go around 6 pm.
Damage as mentioned in their website + tips.
It’s better to go early cause your slot will be hold for only 10 mins and poor booking is preferred. Like other bros mentioned you can’t bring your belongings so take out the tips you want to give before going in. I will recommend going there with grab bike cause the area is quite jam. And for those first timer like me please be careful when you book grab car as I was tricked to alight before reaching so I need to book another bike trip there.
When you reached the receptionist will explain you about thing and will bring you to choose girls after the payment. You can choose the girl face to face or through glass door. After you made your choice you will be led to your room and the procedure is SOP.