View Single Post
Old 14-11-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Not all so terrible la. You can feel when she’s after you or your money one mah.
Maybe if u r lucky its true love.
I doubt so. It seems to be China & Viet ML that I met are very realistic creature.
Especially those above 30s. They have agenda.

1) status? Like dependant pass? Or even PR? So can bring her family or kids over? Better life in sg? Another benefit is if dependant pass get caught giving sexyal service they wont be sent back to china. Husband go bail her out and tmr hj bj fj other customer again.

2) the true colour havent come out yet. Lol. Some can act for many mths. Not after ur money feeling. Cos its something else just that we dun know. They also know sg law protect woman.

If her plan is to buy a hbd with u. Help u with mortgage. Share part of the cost of living then she is a gem. I think sg girls and malaysia normal girls will wana build a family together with us. Most China n viet they want us to build and they leech. If they find a better person, they hop away like a flea and leech again.