Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex1over View Post
Despite the fact that I strongly disagree on a relationship with a WL, one of the most effective way to test is if she is willing to support you financially. Plenty of girls (Thai, Viet or PRC) have voluntarily financially supported their boyfriends in their own country so this can be a good trial.

However, I would suggest not to conduct such trial cos I think it's morally wrong to test love. Expectation of love is different for each individual so let's not measure others with our yardstick.

If there is such a thought in your mind about "if she truly loves you or just wans your money" then perhaps, its already a sign for you NOT to venture further.

Being the old fart that i am, I would like to share my opinions about a relationship with WLs.
1. Is it LUST or is it really LOVE that you feeling?
2. Different nationality means that there is lesser common topics & more cultural differences.
3. Would you ever bring up the matter of her working as a WL in future quarrels?
4. Would she trust you to be out late nights when she knows what you're capable of?
5. How do you overcome the VISA problem since she might potentially be barred from entering Singapore for god-knows how long?
6. Would you feel embarrassed when you bring her for gatherings and your friends recognized her as an Ex-WL?

I would suggest for the younger lads to proceed with caution if you decide to go down this path. It might be tougher and more heart wrenching that we all think.

Cheers.
Thanks for the advice but that one actually is the second step.

The first step is still the hardest as it is a mental gamble and that is how would you really know if the WL is into you?

Says you're different from others? Misses you? Thats BS some of my regulars says they want to marry me lol
Goes out with you? No either but can be considered, she might go out with others too on another day how would u know
Allows you raw? Not a perfect measure but wls now in GL are known to give it to their regulars
Talks about her problems/family/life? No, its just another drama to make you come back
Shares her social media? Maybe considered as this is her personal life already opening up before your eyes but this is very rare to happen

Would someome really know first hand? Not at all. ITS A LEAP OF FAITH!

If you made the jump be prepared to either fall into the void, bound to never return to your sanity or land on a real life fairy tale land. Good luck!