View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

contd

I don't remember so much the cab to my place, but she said "oh you live in such a ulu place!" but the EC is nice. lol

Anyway once we get into the EC, I offered her a glass of wine, she said "I only want to have a glass of water and i have to go back". I am a very tired. And she sat on the couch that is in my living room.

I decided to move quickly, and walked behind her and sat down. I leaned in and kissed her lips and she didn't mind. It was nice to kiss a MILF again after a while, and my cock got hard knowing my tongue was inside another guy's wife's mouth.

I lifted her blouse up and she held my hand down , so we kissed a little bit more. My hands were autoroaming, but her clothes still on.

I kissed her neck and that seemed to relax her, so I lifted her blouse up again, this time no resistance. Her bra was nice and lace, big neh neh as i remember them bigger looking after her blouse was off.

I was looking to suck those neh neh again but i restrained and kissed a little more to wait for the right time. contd