Thread: Just A Rant
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Just A Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcution View Post
Met this girl online about 5-6 months ago and we talked in the DMs frequently, occasionally called and sext as well. I was pursuing someone else at the time but relationship didn't work out. I talked to this girl about it and she asked me out a couple weeks later which I agreed to.

On the date itself she was very nice to me, held my hand while we walked around even though it was the first time that I ever met her. I really really liked her but then a couple days later she said that she didn't want to be in a relationship which was confusing for me, I said okay and I understand so I backed off. Then literally 2 days later she called me to go to an event that I was supposed to wake up early for but last min decided to sleep in instead because I was tired. Ended up going for the event and saying hi to friends there while she reverted to the holding of hands and being very physically close. If other people looked at us they will assume that we were dating for sure.

Anyway, after the event was over I accompanied her to buy some appliances that she needed for her place and I helped with carrying her stuff because y'know, why not. On the Grab ride home she wanted to sleep for a bit and she laid her head on my lap and I just pat her head from time to time as one would to the person she are affectionate about.

After getting to her place, one thing led to another and we did the nasty. It was mindblowing, did a few things that were firsts for me. After however, I told her that I would have to head back home since I have work the next day which she replied saying why not just stay the night since her place was so near my workplace. I took up and offer and rushed back home to grab my work stuff and went back to her place.

Things were fine for about a week. She was super nice to me and even went down to my workplace with dinner, it was just some bento from NTUC but still, no one has ever done that for me before and I legit ate it with watery eyes.

Yet fast forward to the end of the week, she became super cold towards me and avoided talking to me. I don't understand what I did wrong here, she went from this person who seemed to like me to this person who suddenly did not want to have any relation to me. Obviously I was devastated, I went offline from socials for a while and she somehow got mad at me because she thought I blocked her but I explained that it was something I needed to do since the content that comes on my feed reminds me of her and I needed a break from it.

Fast forward a week again and she went as far as getting me fired from my job because I messaged her about an order she made with the company I worked for. I get that I shouldn't mix work and personal life but I only reached out because I still saw her as a friend/acquaintance.

Did I do anything wrong? I'm still so confused as to how everything came crashing down so abruptly and obviously still quite heartbroken by it.
You already answered your own question. You have to admit you somehow brought this upon yourself. Consider yourself lucky she didn't do something worse like filing a rape case against you. Chalk it up as a lesson learnt and move on.