View Single Post
Old 27-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Billy Dee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Malacca...Pulau Besar (PUTRA ISLAND RESORT)

New discovery !!

Weekend see-beh-sien, heard from fren, that Pulau Besar now got newly managed resort -- PUTRA ISLAND RESORT, now newly refurbished open for public. So I when Sri Costa Htl 06-2816666@ near Mahkota Parade, to book 3days 2nites (3 meals/day)stay at beach chalet in pulau...Only RM230 cheap deal..

Booked myslf a nice PRC frm Beijing,from my friendly OKT Calvin 0196143939.-- Xiao Qin, 23yrs, 5'7", fair porceline skin, jet-black long hair, classy sharp features, 35c-26-34. nice frendly attd, a bit like shenton way type OLs. Damage for 3days -- RM 2.5K...quite gud deal lar..!--3d2ns

Calvin show the bird at a restrnt to me at 12noon, saw her, immdly I ok! brought her to hav chickn-ball rice, drive to anjung batu to take a boat frm thre at 2pm ( every 2hrs got at boat to pulau). Boat trip took 15mins! (rm11 return).

Nice island resort full of lucious tropical vegetations- sort of like botanical grdn. CLean white sandy beach with a view of opps MLK. Water's ok. clean , same like those found at Penang. Quite is the best part as the place is new, only some Erpean sun bather...don see any locals...Lots of bird cherping...An ideal get-away place....!- esplly from boaring MLK.

My bird was also thrilled, 1st thing she did once we check-in to our schlet- , she quickly strip down and change into a sexy black bikini I bot her after lunch at Mkta Prade. Wow those 34cs!!! Blarder beh-tah-han liao! immdly grab her and start to cupped my hands on her 34cs. cockstnd, she bend dwn and took my blarder strght into her mth.. her nipples r pinky, looks nice on fair skin.. we did everything we cld for an hr...then we hit the pool near by...
While rubbing suntan lotion on her, all the angmoh also watching and beh-tah-han!!

Fark, this turn out to be my best holiday in Melaka so far. The resort is very private, even very little locals knows abt it! I ask myslf, why pay so much to Pangkoh Laut, where right at my own backyrd (your backyrd!) is a cheap paradise where u can almost run naked on the beach and no one give a hood!
Cheap, Convinient and Damn Shok !!

Fully recmmded to all Samsters!! Enjoy !!